Saturday, April 16, 2011

setelah sekian lama

hye blog, and bloggers...
sorry for not being here in a very2 long time..
it will take sooooooo long if i want to explain, but the most crucial thing that i want u people to know is..., my dearest pink dell lappy hilang last november, a few days before my graduation day.. pity me.. got so many stories to update here, but i'll try to make it short =), not for everybody to care about, but for myself to remember...

firstly, i joined an event organized by UiTM Sabah, last year, where i've learnt about '12HariCinta'... only me and some of peeps who joined the event knw y i call it '12HariCinta'.. and here are some of the picts

12HariCinta


Pesta Kaamatan 2010



Foster fam's village (Kimanis, Papar)

Kinabalu Park (nice view of Kinabalu)



secondly.., next entri la ye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment